Thursday 15 November 2012

Zac Efron: "I think I'm in love" with Rebel Wilson

                      


New besties Zac Efron and Aussie actress Rebel Wilson went to a Los Angeles Lakers game together this week and shared a series of tweets and pics from the event.

Zac posted a shot of himself kissing Rebel's cheek on his WhoSay account, captioning it: "She's a Laker fan too? I think I'm in love."

At halftime, Rebel wrote: "Hanging with main man Zac, freestyle rapping, etc." Then: "I had two hot dogs at half time! Wait, that wasn't supposed to be rude."


Lindsay's mum: I hate cocaine


Dina Lohan has told Entertainment Tonight that her daughter Lindsay Lohan lied when she said her mum was snorting cocaine the night they had fisticuffs in a limo and the police were called. 
Her exact words: 
"Absolutely lied. We were having an argument, it escalated. She just wanted to hurt me at that moment. You know, mothers [and] daughters, we fight. I hate cocaine. I don't do cocaine.
I'm so proud of her for telling the truth because it destroyed me. I mean, I cried for weeks. It just hurt me so bad and she knew how horrible that was, and she came clean and told the truth that she lied. I'm very proud of her for that, which is very difficult to have to do. There's so much more to the story than the public sees, and it takes its toll on my children and myself, and we're just trying to move forward."
Dlisted says: "White Oprah went on to say, "No, I really, really hate cocaine. I hate cocaine more than I hate working and that says a lot. Wait, do you have any coke on you? I'm only asking because I can't even be in the same room with the stuff. I don't even know what it looks like! But if you have any, give it to me and I'll throw it away in the bathroom. While I'm flushing that Satan powder down the toilet in the bathroom, you might hear me snorting and sniffling. That's just me having an allergic reaction to cocaine. Yes, I'm allergic to it. Cocaine even hates me! No, seriously, do you have any?"

Is Taylor still secretly dating a Kennedy?
Reports have surfaced suggesting Taylor Swift faked her break-up with Conor Kennedy:
“Taylor and Conor are pretending to everyone that they’ve split up, and so far they’ve done a really good job of convincing friends – and even the press – that it’s true,” a source told Showbiz Spy. “The lovers hatched the scheme because the Kennedys were putting huge pressure on Conor, saying he needs to concentrate on getting through high school and into a top college."



Hot pics & clicks

* Jonah Hill tweeted a photo of himself pretending to lick the cover of People magazine, featuring Channing Tatum as the Sexiest Man Alive. He captioned the pic: "@channingtatum you've always been the sexiest man alive to me! (Congrats pal!)" 

* Check out Kristen's Stewart's see-through bodysuit on the red carpet by clicking here



Psy joined Madonna on stage at her New York concert on November 13 for a Gangnam-style duet.

* On an upcoming episode of Modern FamilyPhil throws a boys’ night that turns into an accidental gay tryst with guest star Matthew Broderick.

* TMZ is reporting that: "Russell Brand was tooling around Hollywood in his Range Rover at around 9 AM, when he accidentally smashed into a homeless guy's shopping cart, filled with recyclables and other stuff. But Russell knows when he makes a mess -- he quickly jumped out of his car and helped the homeless guy pick up the stuff and place it back in the cart. The homeless guy wasn't hurt -- and went on his merry way."


* Ellen DeGeneres throws a "bridal tea party" on her show to celebrate Keira Knightly's upcoming nuptials. 


No comments:

Post a Comment