Tuesday 13 November 2012

Was Modern Family child star starved by mum?


Modern Family star Ariel Winter's court battle with her mother is getting UGLY.

According to TMZ: Ariel Winter's mom told the guardianship judge when she confronted her daughter about her relationship with an 18-year-old boy, Ariel attacked her and threatened to make her pay ... 

"Before the court heard Chrystal Workman's side, the judge heard exactly what we reported this morning ... that Ariel's mom, Chrystal was "a terror on the set of 'Modern Family' and that the producer and others there have expressed grave concern ..." this according to the lawyer for Ariel's sister.

"According to the lawyer for Shanelle Workman, "The child [Ariel] is, apparently, struck repeatedly, slapped, hit, pushed, not so as to leave marks.  Mother is smart enough not to do that."

"The lawyer also mentions what we said this morning ... that people on the set of "Modern Family" were "having to sneak this child food because the mother deprives the child of food."




Rihanna likes to be dominated


In her raunchy new interview for GQ magazine, Rihanna explains that it turns her own when the man is in charge in her relationships. 

"I like to feel like a woman,' she said. "I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead.

'I could absolutely be dominant, but in general, I'd rather... How do I say this in, like, a non-X rated version?


Taylor Swift, on the other hand, tells Harper's Bazaar that when it comes to her relationships: "It needs to be equal. If I feel too much like I’m wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable and then we break up."

Catherine Zeta-Jones opens up about being bipolar

Since going public with her bipolar II disorder diagnosis in 2011, Catherine Zeta-Jones has learned a lot about herself and others.

"It's been an intense time, in good ways and bad," she tells in the December issue of InStyle. "You find out who you really are and who you're married to. You find things inside yourself you never imagined were there.

"You can't escape what people say, and if you're human it can be painful," the actress says. "The smartest thing I did was to stop going online. I'm the sort of person who will just look for the negative. 

"[My husband] Michael [Douglas] can't really understand it, but that is the way I am. With my bipolar thing, that's poison. So I just stopped. Cold turkey. And it's so liberating.

"I'm not the kind of person who likes to shout out my personal issues from the rooftops, but with my bipolar becoming public, I hope fellow suffers will know it is completely controllable," she says. "I hope I can help remove any stigma attached to it, and that those who didn't have it under control will seek help with all that is available to treat it."

Divorce came as a shock to Nicole


Nicole Kidman has discussed her break-up with Tom Cruise in the latest issue of DuJour magazine

"I fell madly, passionately in love. I was reeling with Tom. I would have gone to the ends of the earth for him." 

But she says media attention made them isolated. "We were in a bubble, just the two of us," she says. "We became very dependent on one another." 

Nicole admits she was surprised by the speed of their break-up, as she believed "our life together was perfect". 

"It took me a very long time to heal," she says. "It was a shock to my system." 

Just call me Mr Drip Noodle

US Weekly magazine had revealed the aliases Hollywood stars use when checking into hotels. Here are just a few ...

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Bryce and Jasmine Pilaf

Justin Timberlake: Mr Woodpond

Johnny Depp: Mr Drip Noodle

Justin Bieber: Chandler Bing

Kate Beckinsale: Sigourney Beaver


Keira: I'm not anorexic
Keira Knightly poses nude and refutes claims she has an eating disorder in the latest issue of Allure magazine.

"The anorexic stuff - all of that - it's always going to have an impact, so I think it did hit pretty hard,' she says. "Because you go, 'Oh, maybe that's right!' I knew I wasn't anorexic, but maybe my  body is somehow not right. Or my face is not right. Or the way I speak is not right," she says. "When you're going through a period where you're really getting a lot of criticism, you go, 'Maybe all this is right! You just kind of want to hide it all.'"

She also discusses her feelings on being nude on film: 
"I'm quite rigorous about what gets exposed. No bottom half! I don't mind exposing my tits because they're so small - people really aren't that interested."


Hot pics & clicks

* Wow, check out Sacha Baron Cohen and Helen Bonham Carter in costume as the cruel Thenardiers in Les Miserables. They posed for a shoot by Annie Lebowitz in the December issue of US Vogue. 
.



* A bearded Andrew Garfield performed a belly dance for Ellen DeGeneres to raise money for his chosen charity, the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.


Victoria Beckham dances solo with a disco ball for a new photo shoot and tweets: 'Got to have fun shooting in Vegas! X vb'

* Robert Pattinson has revealed an embarrassing secret from the set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2. "I was shooting the last fight scene and I almost ripped my glute in the first shot I ever did. I was so nervous. I had to have a physio called in and have my butt cheek massaged for the rest of day. Very, very professional."



No comments:

Post a Comment