Monday 5 November 2012

Sharon Osbourne: "I've had a double mastectomy"


It's been a tough year for the Osbourne family. First Jack Osbourne was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, now Sharon Osbourne has revealed she's undergone a double mastectomy.

"As soon as I found out I had the breast cancer gene, I thought: 'The odds are not in my favor,' " Sharon tells this week's Hello! magazine, adding that she didn't want to live under the cloud of cancer. 

"I decided to just take everything off," she explains.


Sharon underwent the 13-hour operation last winter. 

"I want to be around for a long time and be a grandmother to Pearl, she adds. Pearl is 6-month-old daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne's son, Jack, and his new bride Lisa (they married in Hawaii Oct. 7). 

Sam Worthington arrested


TMZ is reporting that Aussie actor Sam Worthington was arrested on Saturday night for allegedly fighting and had to be subdued with pepper spray.

That might explain why he looks virtually unrecognisable in his mug shot, above. 


"Cops say the "Avatar" star was at Vortex, a restaurant in Atlanta, when he was refused entrance because people at the door felt he was too intoxicated ... this after he got into an argument because he didn't have the ID required to get inside the club.

"According to the police report, a witness told cops Worthington became disorderly.  He allegedly pushed the doorman twice and the doorman responded by pepper spraying him and putting him in cuffs until the cops arrived ...

"Worthington was charged with disorderly conduct -- fighting.

"Sam's in Atlanta to shoot "Ten," which co-stars Arnold Schwarzenegger."


The charges were dismissed this morning in court when the complaining witness was a no-show.


Isla Fisher hasn't had a "vajacial"


Isla Fisher reckons fame hasn't turned her into your typical Hollywood actress. 

She tells the latest issue of Women's Health magazine:  'I’m not actually very good at the maintenance thing. I don’t buff, exfoliate, pluck, rinse, moisturise, suck, bleach…whatever all those women do. I don’t have vajacials. Have you heard of those? It’s like a spa for your vagina!'

In the interview, she also reveals she couldn't find work after starring in The Wedding Crashers: "After doing that, I had 12 months where I was auditioning three times a day and I didn’t get a single job. That was a real low point. But with hindsight, those movies turned out to be awful, so I dodged a bullet. If I’d got any of them, I wouldn’t be where I am today."


Hot pics & clicks

* Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have enjoyed breakfast two days in a row at Ampersand cafe in Paddington, Sydney. The chef revealed: 'Mila had our Mediterranean poached eggs & Ashton had muesli, fruit, yoghurt & creamed rice.'


* Nick Lachey's wife Vanessa tweeted this shirtless pic of her hubby, captioned: 'I love that @NickSLachey is a #DoItYourself kinda guy,' she wrote. 'He bought all the goods and is now planting a wall of greens!'




* Etsy has a series of onesies, bibs, and teeny tiny ties themed around the erotic blockbuster Fifty Shades of Grey.

* On Sunday evening, the finale of series three of Downton Abbey was watched by an astonishing 10.7 million viewers in the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment