Sunday 4 November 2012

Miley Cyrus tongue-kisses a unicorn



In her latest music 
video clip for the song Decisions, Miley Cyrus finds a few more boundaries to push - this time she's shoves her tongue into a unicorn's mouth ... ok, it's actually her fiance Liam Hemsworth's mouth, who's dressed as a unicorn. 

And it turns out snogging a unicorn is tricky ... she has a devil of a time making tongue contact through that long snout ... 

Miley told Rolling Stone: "That s*** was crazy. (Liam) walked into his hotel room, and it was people in the weirdest clothes you've ever seen. My fiancé was dressed as a unicorn – we make out in the video, which is very funny. It's just the most random group. We walk in and we're like, 'This feels like a party,' so it's dope."


Ruby Rose's dinner date with Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have been holidaying in Australia since October 31 and enjoying the Sydney sights just like any other tourists.

The couple went to Taronga Zoo last week, paid for their entrance fees and didn't request special treatment, according to a zoo spokesperson.

"They particularly enjoyed meeting our cuddly koalas, a python, a sugar glider as well as some wallabies with joeys in their pouches," Kristy Enright said. "They were very friendly and enjoyed their visit." 

The zoo couldn't help sharing its excitement on its Facebook page"Guess who just visited us! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis just popped on by and got up close with a Python Encounter and a koala photo too! Star struck." 

That night, the couple had dinner at Bronte restaurant Three Blue Ducks, with Spice Girl Mel B, her husband Stephan Belafonte and others including Ruby Rose, who excitedly tweeted the pic above from her night out. 

Evan Rachel Wood married but still bisexual


Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood) and Jamie Bell (Billy Elliott) tied the knot in California last week. And the question on many people's lips was whether it meant the famously bisexual actress had decided she was a one man woman. 

A fan even took to Twitter to ask about her sexual orientation.

"Honestly not trying to be an ass. Just trying to understand," one user wrote. "Does this mean you are not bi anymore? How does that work?"

"No," Evan replied. "It just means I am not single anymore."

Kirsty Alley: "John was the greatest love of my life"



Kirstie Alley makes a shocking admission to Barbara Walters in an upcoming TV interview, revealing her deep feelings for her Look Who's Talking co-star John Travolta.
Kirstie, who's currently competing on the US version of Dancing with the Stars, admits that John was the "greatest love of my life."
She admits that she fell hard for him during the filming of the 1989 movie Look Who's Talking.

"Believe me, it took everything that I had, inside, outside, whatever, to not run off and marry John. And be with John for the rest of my life," she told Walters.

Jennie Garth loves baaaad boys

Well at least she's honest about it, I suppose. Former 90210 star Jennie Garth told The Jeff Probst Show last Friday: "I only like guys that are not nice,"

"What is wrong with us girls?" the recently divorced actress added. "It's not like I want somebody to treat me badly. I want somebody who looks like they could treat me badly, but then really treats me good." 

But she's staying away from men right now.

"I would rather lick the bottom of my shoe than go on a date," she says. "The minute I think I'm ready to start dating, then I realize, 'Oh no you're not.' I just don't know how to date." 

She's pouring her energy into her health - she recently lost weight and toned up - and her daughters (pictured on Twitter for Halloween) instead. 

"Every time I saw myself in the mirror, I was just sad," she says. "I was going through this, whatever I was going through, and I think a lot of women can relate to that. You stop focusing on yourself.

"I'm all about focusing on my kids, but I realized that I was using that as sort of a mask or an escape, so that I didn't have to focus on myself. And so now, [I'm] turning and looking at myself and thinking, 'What do I need for myself today?' or 'How can I keep myself healthy?' "

Lady Gaga gripes: why doesn't anyone diss "fat" Adele?
In a recent interview with Stylist, Lady Gaga ranted about the attention she copped in the media when she gained weight: "I've realised I don’t have to do very much anymore but make music, because my fans do it all for me. They carry the message so far. Ever since they saw how much Born This Way could affect people, they wanted to do more and have that sort of space of kindness and compassion. I was acutely aware of some photos on the internet – my mum called me and was like, “Did you gain weight?” – everybody was telling me about it, and I didn't really care. But when I heard it was on the news, where they talk about wars, the economy crashing and the election – I just thought, ‘This is f*cking ridiculous.’ I mean, what kind of example is that to a young girl sitting at home? I thought, well I don’t really care if they think I’m fat, because, quite honestly, I did gain about 30 pounds. Adele is bigger than me, how come nobody says anything about it? She’s so wonderful and I think her confidence is something I have to match. She has set the bar very high for a lot of woman. I need to be a confident woman and just say politically active things when I can that are helpful to young people."
Dlisted is a bit incredulous and scathing: "If CaCa was trying to say that Adele's career is bigger than hers, then she was speaking the truth.
"CaCa must've forgotten about all those times people talked about Adele's weight. She must've forgotten about the time some of her Little Monsters sat in the mental hospital computer lab and let out fat joke after fat joke about Adele. And CaCa definitely forgot about how Kunty Karl said Adele should lose a few and how there's been article after article about Adele's weight. It slipped CaCa's mind. But in CaCa's defense, her head is always stuck up her own ass and that does cause memory loss."
Amanda: "I'm a retired multi-millionaire"
Amanda Bynes has taken issue with a claim by In Touch magazine that she paraded around a New York tanning salon recently  wearing nothing but her goggles.
According to US Weekly: "A witness told the mag Bynes looked "painfully thin" and that "she seemed totally out of it."

"[She] didn't seem to care that everyone saw her naked," the witness shared. 

(A store employee countered that Bynes comes in frequently but "is always polite" and "usually just in and out.")

"I'm suing In Touch for printing a fake story," the furious star told Us Weekly. "I'm not 'troubled.' I don't get naked in public. I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired. Please respect my privacy."

Love it. 
Harry Potter and Don Draper have a bath together

Daniel Radcliffe and Jon Hamm are playing the younger and older version of the same character in A Young Doctor's Notebook, a mini-series that will air on Britain's Sky Arts in December. The semi-autobiographical series follows the experiences of a young doctor working in a small village at the beginning of the Russian Revolution in 1917. Jon Hamm plays the doctor as an older man, who experiences a series of exchanges with his younger self, played by Daniel Radcliffe. The flashbacks occur while the doctor looks back on his life and career through his notebooks.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart face the cameras

Kristen Stewart looked relaxed and happy as she sat down for her first television interview with on-again boyfriend and co-star Robert Pattinson last week. 
The stars did televised chats on MTV News and Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, to promote the forthcoming last installment in the Twilight franchise, Breaking Dawn: Part II.


Hot pics & clicks
* "The morning after! Hello November," Rihanna wrote beneath this Instagram photo.





* Ben Stiller was snapped feeding the hungry at a shelter in Brooklyn on Friday.  Dressed in a neon reflective volunteer jacket, he served up pancakes, bacon and eggs to hungry New Yorkers who had lost their homes or had no power after Hurricane Sandy ripped through the city. 



* Meanwhile, Alec Baldwin visited New York University to raise the spirits of the hundreds of students who had to be evacuated from their dorms. The students are currently sleeping in wall-to-wall cots at the university's main undergraduate activity building. The 30 Rock star apparently visited the students room by room and said: 'In my lifetime, this is like, unprecedented.'

* "Happy Halloween y'all!" wrote Jack Osbourne's wife @MrsLisaOsbourne.
* John Stamos tweeted post-Halloween: "I think was a devil last night, if not i got something in my eye." 

No comments:

Post a Comment