Thursday 22 November 2012

Stars celebrate Thanksgiving



It was Thanksgiving yesterday in America and Pamela Anderson's plans were a little different to most celebrities: "I actually have a fun Thanksgiving tradition. I go to the Gentle Barn [in Santa Clarita, Calif.] and I hang out with turkeys. I tickle them under their wings and I sit them on my lap and I eat with turkeys instead of eat them." She posted the pic above on her Twitter feed with the caption "Happy Thanksgiving".)

In other celebrity Twitter news, here's what the stars had to say about the holiday:



* Kim Kardashian tweeted this pic of herself with stepdad Bruce Jenner: "Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I am so thankful to be enjoying time with my family this Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for!"



* Eva Longoria: "Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I am thankful to God for my family and friends, for my health and theirs, and for all my awesome fans! I thank all of u!" Then she posted a pic of her turkey: "Turkey went into oven 2 hours ago! Roasting one and frying the other! Here is a pic halfway done!"

* Alec Baldwin: "Actually, I have 4 things 4 which I am thankful.  , and the 2 girls pictured here...Actually, I have 4 things 4 which I am thankful.  , and the 2 girls pictured here.

Rosie O'Donnell: "May we all give thanks for all the love we have." 

* Shannen Doherty: "Happy Thanksgiving gang!!"

* Courteney Cox: "Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble!"

* Kelly Osbourne: "Happy Thanksgiving Everyone thank U 4 all UR support without U Im nothing & Im so grateful 2 have such amazing people like U following me!"



Kirstie Alley: "I’m thankful for my children..my animals..our health..our humor..our friends..our successes..our failures..Jamie Foxx." OK, that's Kirstie's Movember pic, but I couldn't resist.


* Tori Spelling: "Happy #Thanksgiving!"; "My little pilgrim-ista"

* Ricky Gervais: I love Thanksgiving. It’s like intensive training for christmas eating and arguing. “OK I’ve stretched my stomach…bring it on!!!”



* Denise Richards: "HappyThanksgiving!!! Have a wonderful day with your family & loved ones…" (Above: her dining table before being set. Low-key, no?)

* Channing Tatum: #Thankful for each and every one of you. Happy Thanksgiving!



* Go to Zap2it for 10 great Thanksgiving movies, from Home For The Holidays to Planes, Trains & Automobiles



Taylor Swift: stalker genius

In non-Thanksgiving related news, Taylor Swift is trying to buy a house near her latest lust object, Harry Styles from One Direction, Dlisted wrote a post overnight hilariously entitled "How to turn your love of stalking into a real estate fortune by Taylor Swift"


"Even though Taylor Swift has taken down every picture of Conor Kennedyfrom the stalker wall in her bedroom, she still closed on a $4.8 million house near the Kennedy Compound on Cape Cod, because she never knows when she'll be in the mood to stalk his ass again. Now that Taylor "Alex Forrest" Swift has moved on to her next teenage victim, the mop-headed twink from One Direction, she's looking to set up a stalking headquarters near his house in London.
"Hollywood Life says that Taylor is looking for houses in North London, the same neighborhood her current piece Harry Styles lives in. Taylor "David McCall" Swift wrote Harry's initials in her cappuccino foam last March when they dated for a quick minute, but they broke up because they were never together. A source says Taylor thinks that maybe this time their love will bloom if she moves near his ass.
"Does Maggie Gyllenhaal's long-lost twin sister, Harry Styles, even know that he's dating Taylor of the Sunnybrook Mental Hospital? Have they even met? Taylor was probably watching a One Direction video one day and felt that Harry was giving her the eyes through her TV screen. Now she tells everyone that he's her boyfriend and she's going to stalk him so hard until he has no choice but to seek government assistance and enter the Taylor Swift Protection Program. Whatever, by then Taylor will have a new victim and her London house will be worth twice as much as she paid.
"Bitch might be crazy, but she's also a real estate mogul genius."



No comments:

Post a Comment