Monday 26 November 2012

Two and a Half Men star says show is evil "filth"



Two and a Half Men star Angus T. Jones has pleaded with his fans to stop watching the show because it is "filth" and the work of the devil.

The 19-year-old star, who makes $350,000 an episode playing Jake on the show - is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

"If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Stay tuned ...

Liz Taylor turns in her grave


Lindsay Lohan has told US Weekly magazine that she showed more professionalism on the set of her critically slammed TV movie Liz & Dick than the film icon she portrayed, Elizabeth Taylor.

"Elizabeth was drunk on sets. I've never been drunk on set, ever," she asserts. "I did my time and I respect the law."

Dlisted suggests playing a drinking game while watching the movie: 


"Note: You might want to call up Costco and tell them to deliver their entire supply of booze to your front door, because you're going to need that much sweet nectar. Take a shot every time:

- You feel a light tremor under your feet from Elizabeth Taylor rolling in her grave.
- Your cat or dog mistakes LiLo's overstuffed lips for two earth worms in distress and attacks the TV screen.
- You stare at LiLo's face and forget you're watching an Elizabeth Taylor biopic instead of a Rip Taylor biopic.
- Your ears barf up bits of Spotted Dick from listening to LiLo try to do a British accent.
Or you can just wrap your lips around a bottle of whatever and chug during the entire movie. Only take your mouth off of the bottle to reload. That's what Elizabeth Taylor will be doing in heaven. If anything can make the spirit of Elizabeth Taylor fall off the wagon, it's this. Happy boozing, everyone!"

Courtney Love "models" her lingerie range

Courtney Love has posed for a series of shabby, poorly lit Instagram shots modeling her pieces from her fashion line, Never The Bride.

According to Huffington Post, Net-a-Porter has confirmed they will not be carrying her clothing line, despite Courtney saying otherwise.


Hmmmm ... I'm not surprised.

Chris Brown deleted twitter account

The Daily Mail reports: "Chris Brown has deleted his Twitter account following a foul mouthed attack on a comedy writer who challenged him over his 2009 assault of the singer Rihanna.
Before the deletion the R & B singer appeared to confirm reports that he is once more dating the Barbadian singer, tweeting: 'Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????'

Jenny Johnson, who has nearly 300,000 Twitter followers, had challenged the singer by telling him: 'Being a worthless piece of s*** can really age a person.' 

Her comment came in response to his tweet: 'I look old as f***! I'm only 23...'

In response to Johnson's tweet Brown let rip in a foul mouthed attack: 'Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.'

An unrepentant Johnston corrected Brown's spelling, saying: 'It's "HO" not "HOE" you ignorant f***.'

Brown then lost his temper and amongst his abusive tweets told her: 'mom says hello... She told me not to s**** in ur mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina.'

And: 'I should fart while ur giving me top.'

Jenny, who lives with her husband in Texas, replied: 'Your mom must be so proud of you.'

And she then ended her side of the conversation, explaining: 'Okay. I'm done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to s*** and fart on me.'

And she added: 'I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.'"

Oddly enough, no one seems bothered that Jenny started the mud-slinging by calling him a "worthless piece of shit".


Hot pics & clicks



* Two decades after her mother became a world-famous model for GUESS - and five years after her death - the six-year-old daughter of Anna Nicole SmithDannielynn Birkhead, has made her modeling debut for GUESS kids. Creepy or cool? I can't decide.


* Prince Charles has told the press he's itching to get on the throne: "Impatient? Me? What a thing to suggest! Yes, of course I am," joked the Prince who passed his great-great grandfather Edward VII as the longest-waiting heir in his nation's history. "I'll run out of time soon. I shall have snuffed it if I'm not careful." 

* See Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry's shiner here. That's what happens when you throw punches at an ex-boxer.


* “I want you all to meet my new little baby girl @hannahspears <3 How cute is she?!?!" tweeted Britney Spears. She's even created a Twitter account for the puppy and has already sent out a few tweets:“Should I wear a bow? Mom says I’m a princess & that I need a bow." Follow the puppy’s tweets @HannahSpears! 



* Gratuitous bare-cheated pic of Robbie Williams from his Twitter feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment