Tuesday 4 December 2012

Taylor's sleepover with her new toyboy



Taylor Swift's romance with One Direction's Harry Styles is looking serious.

One Direction performed at Madison Square Garden on Monday night, then Taylor and Harry met up at the afterparty at the Hudson Hotel, where they performed a Backstreet Boys song during karaoke

The pair - he's 18, she's 22 - have also been photographed arriving at her hotel after 4am. 

Lainey Gossip has the pics and saysLook - he came prepared with a toiletries bag and a spare t-shirt. Sleepover!

"Please. I am obsessed with this.
"Check them out, leaving the hotel separately, the morning after. And looking really pleased with themselves. She doesn’t seem embarrassed by it at all. Good. This is what you do at 22 -- you sleep over and you don’t have to wake up the next morning with an engagement ring on your finger, no apologies. Sing about that."

Anne Hathaway: "Am I thin enough?"


Anne Hathaway appears on the cover of the January issue of Glamour magazine and opens up about her insecurities inside: "I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape? There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I would've  grown out of by now. It's an ongoing source of shame for me."

She adds: "I just think about the ridicule you get if you have an off day. If people weren't watching, I'd be so much more eccentric. I know it makes me sound weak, but rather than make myself happy and wear the silly hat and say, 'Oh, I don't care.' I actually really don't feel like getting made fun of," she says. "So I put on something boring and navy and go out and try to disappear."

Hot pics & clicks

* Check out the first official photo from the set of jOBS - the biopic on Steve Jobs' life. Ashton Kutcher plays the late Apple founder.  

* Princess Kate is on the mend. A St. James's Palace spokesman announced her condition is improving: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the Duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received. She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum." 


* Chris Brown is in the Netherlands to perform at Amsterdam's Ziggo Dome on December 6, so he's been enjoying some of the city's local attractions - mainly its "coffee shops," where marijuana is legally consumed. So, naturally, he took an Instagram shot of himself smoking three. "Oh don't worry," he wrote. "It's medicinal!!"


* Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's fashion line The Row has released this crocodile backpack covered in fake prescription pills. It's only $55,000 - I'll have two please! (PS Dlisted says: "But why would you want pills on your backpack anyway? Do you know how many Lohans will be chasing after you, trying to nom nom nom on your bag? Do you really want to turn around and find Dina Lohan chewing on your pocketbook? That'll ruin your day.")

* According to The Sun newspaper, Katy Perry was having lunch with current beau John Mayer, at The Polo Lounge in Los Angeles, when her ex-husband, Russell Brand, walked into the restaurant. A source said: "As soon as Katy saw Russell, she hid under the table. When he was directed to one far away, she emerged. John threw some money on the table and they headed to the back door and their waiting car."


No comments:

Post a Comment