Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hugh Jackman breaks down on 60 Minutes



In an emotional new interview with 60 Minutes - airing this Sunday in the United States - Hugh Jackman cries as he recalls the day his mother, Grace, abandoned his family and moved across the world from Australia to England.


"I can remember the morning she left, it's weird the things you pick up. I remember her being in a towel around her head and saying goodbye, must have been the way she said goodbye. As I went off to school, when I came back, there was no one there in the house. The next day there was a telegram from England, Mum was there. And then that was it. I don't think she thought for a second it would be forever. I think she thought it was, 'I just need to get away, and I'll come back.' Dad used to pray every night that Mum would come back."

Meanwhile, Hugh has waxed lyrical at the premiere of Les Miserables about wife Deborra Lee Furness"Trust me, I'm really a boring guy - when I was on my own, I was sitting there - with jigsaw puzzles, watching my voice, drinking lemon tea ... Wow, thank goodness this one's in my life. It's a hell of a lot more fun."


Charlie Sheen's ex in rehab AGAIN


The mother of Charlie Sheen's twin sons has entered rehab for the 19th time. 

TMZ reports: "Brooke Mueller is back in familiar territory -- rehab -- because she now confesses she has a big problem with a powerful drug.

"Sources close to Brooke tell TMZ ... Charlie Sheen's ex-wife #3 says she has addiction issues with Adderall -- a psycho-stimulant commonly used for ADD.

"TMZ broke the story ... an unresponsive Brooke was rushed to the hospital last week after OD'ing on drugs.  Brooke is privately acknowledging she took way too many Adderall pills and it put her in the danger zone."

In further developments: "Sources close to Charlie and his exes tell TMZ ... Brooke asked Denise to care for Bob and Max while she tries rehab for the 19th time, and Denise happily obliged.

"As for why Charlie isn't caring for the 3-year-olds ... we're told he doesn't have the time because he's shooting "Anger Management." 

"Our sources tell us ... Denise will care for Bob and Max for "an indefinite period of time."


Kelsey's ex: My kids can't say my name in his house

Kelsey Grammer's divorce was so bitter, his ex-wife Camille has revealed to Anderson Live the weird rule he enforces with his kids in his home. 

"They're not allowed to same my name in the house. These poor kids, my daughter and my son, can't say my name in their father's house." 

"I think they can say 'Mom' or 'The other household'. But they can't say my name. They can't say 'Camille.'  

She reveals she consulted her lawyers to see if she could do anything about it. "I said, 'What's my recourse in this? What do I do as a parent?' " she says. "It must be stressful for them to not be able to say their mother's name. But there is no recourse because we already settled our custody." 

Taylor dirty dances with Harry


Pics of Taylor Swift dirty dancing with Harry Styles have surfaced on Twitter. 

Dlisted says: "Okay, Baby should be put in the corner this time ... Molding pieces of bread into heart shapes to feed the ducks at Central Park during a staged photo op is ONE thing to do for attention, but doing the Dirty Dancing lift with Taylor Swift is another. At what cost is it worth getting a cover of Life & Style, Harry Styles? At what cost? I can't look at you anymore, Harry.

"And in this picture, Taylor is totally saying, "Say, 'Nobody puts Taylor in the corner' one more time! Please. I won't make you tuck my Holly Hobbies dolls in tonight if you do."


Hot pics & clicks

* Cougar Town star Busy Phillips is pregnant again. She tweeted: "So this happened..." with a pic of her pregnancy test. Well, that's a new way to share the news. It's her second child, she has a four-year-old daughter called Birdie.




* Beyoncé has signed a $50million deal to become the face of Pepsi. She will appear in adverts for the soft drink and be featured on cans and bottles of the drink.


* Jack Osbourne and wife Lisa Stelly took their daughter Pearl to visit Santa Claus at the Beverly Centre in Los Angeles on Saturday. Lisa tweeted: 'Yesterday, Pearl met Santa for the first time. She wasn't totally stoked on him but she managed to squeeze out a smirk for the camera....What a doll!' Xo Lisa O.'

* Sounds like my kind of girl ... Katie Holmes attended the Broadway Dreams Foundation's Champagne and Caroling gala in New York on December 10 and "by the latter half of the evening, was double-fisting the champagne in one hand with a Diet Coke in the other".


* Fergie has revealed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show how she makes the holidays extra special for husband Josh Duhamel, by dressing up in a raunchy festive outfit : "One day every holiday season, he comes home and there's a naughty Mrs Claus. It depends how good he's being!"

* The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey star Sir Ian McKellen has discussed having prostate cancer for the past six to seven years: 
"I have heard of people dying from prostate cancer, and they are the unlucky ones, the people who didn't know they had got it and it went on the rampage. But at my age, if it is diagnosed, it's not life-threatening."

* Mariah Carey's greatest hits just took on a whole new meaning - according to her husband Nick Cannon, when it's time for sex, the deed is done to her music. Nick revealed their bedroom secret on Howard Stern's radio show. 
* Russell Crowe is said to be 'casually seeing' TV food critic Katie Lee - ex-wife of Billy Joel. The Daily Mail reports: "The pair were spotted cuddling in front of a fireplace at the Greenwich Hotel in New York at 3am on Sunday morning and again at the same spot at 2pm later that day."





1 comment:

  1. Oh So touching story that was!Some times it happens.When we try to hide our emotions but we are seems failed to do this.I hope everything is wright in the future Huge.
    Hypnosis Course

    ReplyDelete