Wednesday 12 December 2012

First pics: Drew Barrymore's bub



Drew Barrymore introduces nine-week-old daughter Olive to the world this week via an exclusive shoot with People magazine. "I really wanted a wonderful traditional home for my kid," she says. "Will comes from a strong family, he provides a strong family ... It just makes me so emotional because it's like a miracle." 


Lindsay faces 245 days in jail

Lindsay Lohan's probation has been revoked by Los Angeles Commissioner Jane Godfrey, TMZ reports. The star - who did not appear in court - was accused of lying to police officers and driving recklessly when she crashed her Porsche on California's Pacific Coast Highway in June 2012.

The Commissioner scheduled a hearing for January 15, 2013. If the judge decides LiLo did indeed violate her probation, she faces up to 245 days behind bars.



Morrissey blames Royals for nurse suicide

Singer Morrissey has had a spray on a New Zealand radio show, accusing the Royals of being responsible for the death of nurse Jacintha Saldanha.

"It wasn't because of two DJs in Australia that this woman took her own life - it was the pressure around her," he told New Zealand's 3News

He suggested Kate Middleton was in hospital "for absolutely no reason" and said "she feels no shame about the death of this woman. She's saying nothing about the death of this poor woman. The arrogance of the British royals is absolutely staggering."

"Does she have a health condition? Is it anorexia or is it pregnancy? I mean, morning sickness already? So much hoo haw and then suddenly as bright as a button as soon as this poor woman dies she's out of hospital? It doesn't ring true."


"The fact [the DJs] got so far probably astonished them beyond belief. But the pressure put on the woman who connected the callers was probably so enormous that she took her own life," Morrissey reasoned. "And we forget about that and of course the royals are exonerated as always."


I think he might be getting some hate mail ...

Anne Hathaway's flashing shame 


Anne Hathaway accidentally flashed her private parts to photographers (and subsequently the world) at the New York premiere of Les Miserables on Monday night, when she climbed out of a limo, clad in a black taffeta, cape-back Tom Ford dress with a thigh-high slit and bondage style boots.

According to the Daily News the actress told Vanity Fair writer Ingrid Sischy: 
"I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realize it until I saw all the photographers' flashes. It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them."


She went on to tell Today"It was obviously an unfortunate incident. It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One was that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it. And I’m sorry that we live in a culture that commodifies sexuality of unwilling participants, which brings us back to 'Les Mis,' that's what my character is, she is someone who is forced to sell sex to benefit her child because she has nothing and there's no social safety net. So lets get back to Les Mis."


Hot pics & clicks

* James Van Der Beek faces off against Dean Cain on the latest episode of Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23, in a spoof episode where they pretend to be rival contestants on Dancing With The Stars. He revealed that it took him about two months to perfect the dance moves with a professional choreographer.


* Sean Penn slams his marriage in the latest issue of Esquire. "When you get divorced, all the truths that come out, you sit there and you go, 'What the f**k was I doing? What was I doing believing that this person was invested in this way?' Which is a fantastically strong humiliation in the best sense," he adds. "It can make somebody very bitter and very hard and closed off, but I find it does the opposite to me.”


* Miley Cyrus has been devastated by the death of her dog, Lila . She's been posting a series of heartbroken tweets including: "I wish this feeling would stop... I wish there was something I could do to bring my baby back. I'd give up anything in this world", "can't sleep. i miss my baby girl", "Broken. Gonna go MIA for a bit. Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has sent love my way. I need it."

No comments:

Post a Comment