Wednesday 5 December 2012

Miranda & Leo - the flirty rumours



People magazine reports: "Miranda Kerr and longtime pal Leonardo Di Caprio joined a late-night dance party at new club Rosewood last Friday, partying with Cameron Diaz and a contingent of Australian models. 

"Their meet-up at the club comes amid some tabloid reports that Victoria's Secret model Kerr – who's married to Orlando Bloom, 35, and gave birth to their son Flynn in 2011 – was getting flirty with DiCaprio. 

"'Miranda and Leo are really good friends, been friends for years,' the source says 'It was a PG -13 fun night. ... It was one big table [of people] ... dancing on top of the banquette.'

"Adds a source close to the Victoria's Secret model: 'Miranda is visiting Orlando this weekend in London, and all the rumors about them having trouble are much ado about nothing.'

'Kerr, 29, and DiCaprio have been spotted around town together – at The Darby on Nov. 10 for a birthday bash for DiCaprio, dining with a group at ABC Kitchen on Nov. 21 and, most recently, at Rosewood last Friday."

I'm trying not to read between the lines on this. Should I be reading between the lines? Should you? Stay tuned ...

LeAnn's step-mum skills slammed


Brandi Glanville has told US Magazine that LeAnn Rimes isn't fit to be around her children. She says her outburst was provoked by LeAnn posting a video of one of her youngest son riding a bicycle without a helmet and her eldest son becoming "extremely ill" after eating one of LeAnn's laxatives by accident.


"I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone," Brandi says. "Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind."

"She has one in every purse. Mason found on on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house. He thought he finally found candy."

As for the no-helmet incident: "And I see Jakey, my 5-year-old, on a bike on Roundmeadow Road -- a very busy road where drunk drivers have crashed into their house. . . He doesn't have a helmet on and he's driving without his training wheels, which he doesn't even do at my house."

The children's father, Eddie Cibrian, has responded saying: "If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting to make our blended family the strongest it can be. And she would do so privately."


No charges for Halle's Thanksgiving brawl

Police have decided Gabriel Aubry was the the instigator of the Thanksgiving Day brawl at Halle Berry's house. 

TMZ reports: "Based on interviewing the principles and witnesses, detectives have concluded Gabriel then pushed Olivier Martinez (battery #1) and swung at his face, making contact with his shoulder (battery #2). 

"Cops say at that point, Olivier responded in self defense with 3 quick punches to the face. 

"What's more, law enforcement sources tell us they are "concerned" about what they believe are "Gabriel's ongoing anger issues."

"As one law enforcement source put it, "It seems he's still having a hard time getting over his break up with Halle."

"But here's the good news for Gabriel -- we've learned Halle and Olivier have both told detectives and prosecutors they do not want Gabriel charged with a crime because they do not believe it would be in Nahla's best interests." 



Tori Spelling's wild night out

"I always knew I wanted to be a mom, I always thought two, that's what I grew up with. I never dreamed I would have four," Tori Spelling has confessed to Access Hollywood Live. "I think my resolution for this year is to stop having kids," she laughed, then clarified, "for this year". 

"It has put us over the edge," she explained. "They're 10 months apart, Hattie and Finn. It got a little crazy going from three to four. It's basically like having twins at home. It's overwhelming."

So it's hardly surprising she went wild on a recent night away with her husband, Dean McDermott, to a friend's wedding. She describes it on her blog: "
Key points I remember... Bustling Jess's dress so she could dance gangnam style on the dance floor with me, gossiping in a corner with a bunch of gals using phrases like "cray cray" and "shut the hell up!", smashing a floral arrangement in the middle of the dance floor just for the hell of it, lip locking with a fellow mom who never gets out and screaming, "Look! It's mom on mom action", and finally, leaving the wedding hanging on to Jess's mom while sobbing that I love her daughter sooooooooo much. And, if that wasn't bad enough, it wasn't quite over. I puked. Not like politely kneeling and vomiting at the commode after feeling a tad queasy. I mean gut wrenching chunks everywhere. Poor Dean. He didn't get his romantic night, but damn I had fun!"

Frankie's stroke terror


Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz, 25, has told Good Morning America about his terror when he suffered a mini stroke while riding his motorcycle last Friday.

"I couldn't say words. I thought I was saying them! My fiancee, was looking at me like I was speaking a foreign language.'

'I'm still trying to make sense of it, but happy I'm alive.'

The interview comes after Frankie's girlfriend Elycia Turnbow tweeted a picture of her boyfriend in  hospital bed with the  emotional caption: 'Please be OK.'

Hot pics & clicks

* Gwyneth Paltrow admits she yearns for another baby in the latest issue of US InStyle:'My brain says, "Oh, I think I’m done, the kids are big now and I don’t want to go back to changing diapers". But a part of me would love to have another. Of course, I’m old now!'

* Reese Witherspoon is recording a duet with Michael Buble"By all accounts it would be true," Michael confirmed." I just really am a big fan and so myself and my camp, we wanted to do this with her and we were thrilled that she was excited about it too."

* Jazz legend Dave Brubeckthe pianist, composer and leader of the iconic Dave Brubeck Quartet, died Wednesday at age 91. The cause was heart failure. 



* Chris Brown's been getting stoned again on Twitter. 



* Check out the first clip (by clicking here) from Olivia Newton John and John Travolta's holiday album. In the video for "I Think You Might Like It," the pair reunite in a field to perform some dance moves reminiscent of their Grease finale. It's really quite something ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment