Sunday 28 October 2012

Is this PapaJoe Simpson's toyboy?


Em, I think those rumours about Jessica Simpson's dad, PapaJoe, might be on the money. TMZ has photos of him with an entertaining new haircut and lemon jumper. Click here to take a look, then I'll explain the Twitter screen grab above ...

Oh-kay, see where I'm coming from ...? 

Here's what Dlisted has to say: "The [National] Enquirer's source said that Papa Joe was slapping nuts with a 20-something boy toy and Radar thinks they know who it is. 

"Radar says that 21-year-old "aspiring model" Bryce Chandler Hill has been bragging to the gays in West Hollywood ... ONTD might've found some proof in this little flirty exchange on Twitter been BC and PJ last July ... Radar's source says that Bryce met 54-year-old Papa Joe through TJ Espinoza, a back-up dancer and one of Jessica and Ashlee's friends.

"The source put it like this:
“Joe Simpson being outed by the National Enquirer was no surprise to the gay community in Hollywood, Bryce has been bragging about hooking up with Joe for a while now. Bryce is close to TJ Espinoza, who in turn is good friends with both Jessica and Ashlee and worked for Britney Spears as a back-up dancer. TJ introduced Bryce to the Simpsons – and that’s how he met Joe.
Bryce claims he’s been dating Joe for roughly a year and absolutely loves to boast about it because he loves being the center of attention. He’s also been quick to tell anyone that will listen that he’s using Joe to climb the showbiz ladder. Bryce is desperate to become famous, he’s done lots of modeling shoots and wants to become an actor. When he met Joe, he knew what a good job he had done in managing Jessica and Ashlee’s careers and wanted a piece of the pie himself. But the sad thing is, he mocks and laughs at Joe behind his back. He doesn’t care for him in the same way Joe does about him."
"Bryce said on Twitter that this story is made of lies.

"I feel sorry for Papa Joe because he's obviously trying to twinkify himself. Have you seen those tragic pictures at TMZ? Dude looks like Gary Busey as Ellen DeGeneres."

Prediction: this gossip story is only going to get better. Stay tuned ...

Justin says sorry

I think I've been reading Lainey Gossip for too long. Her distaste for Justin Timberlake is rubbing off on me. I'm having trouble accepting the apology he posted on his website for his distasteful homeless people wedding video. Here's an excerpt of what he had to say at justintimberlake.com:

"This silly, unsavory video ... was made as a joke and not in any way in mockery:

  1. I had no knowledge of its existence. I had absolutely ZERO contribution to it.
  2. My friends are good people. This was clearly a lapse in judgment which I'm sure no one who is reading this is exempt from. But, I don't believe it was made to be insensitive. More so, I think it was made as a joke on me not having that many friends attending my own wedding (which IS kind of funny if you think about it).
  3. Like many silly rumors that I have been made aware of about the week: It was NOT shown at my wedding.
  4. I think we can all agree that it was distasteful, even though that was not its intention.
Once again, in the world that we live in where everyone thinks that they know everything, I want to be very clear... I am NOT defending the video. I agree with the overall consensus. But, to use another "pants" analogy... It seems that these days, misconception gets around the world before the actual truth even wakes up and gets its pants on.
I want to say that, on behalf of my friends, family, and associative knuckleheads, I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by the video. Again, it was something that I was not made aware of. But, I do understand the reaction and, by association, I am holding myself accountable."


PS Jessica Biel has revealed to People magazine that she's changing her name to Jessica Timberlake: "Yes, I'm changing my name. My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."

Facebook kills Morgan Freeman

I was shocked and saddened to read on Facebook over the weekend that Morgan Freeman was dead ... except he wasn't ...

Morgan fell victim to a celebrity death hoax after a page on the social networking site was created. Morgan Freeman's Facebook death page immediately gained more than 60,000 followers after it announced that the 75-year old actor had passed away.

Morgan's rep said: "Morgan is alive and well, and joins the long list of actors who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet."

Happy Anniversary J'Lo and Casper

There's a little bit of vomit in my mouth ... This is how Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart wished each other happy one-year anniversary via Twitter:

"BEAUcasperSMART BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is OUR's!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful smile with me everyday!" Jennifer, who has over 12 million Twitter followers, wrote.

Casper responded: "Happy 1 yr. anniversary to the most Gorgeous, Kind, Sweet, Funny, Beautiful Lil Bear in the world.... Love Bear #October25"

Sorry, I'm an old cynic, gotta go and barf again ...



Hot pics & clicks

* Jessica Alba and family went as The Incredibles to Gwen Stefani's Halloween party over the weekend. She shared this pic on Twitter. 

* Aussie actor Alex O'Loughlin, star of Hawaii Five-O, is a dad again. His wife Malia gave birth to a son on Thursday. Alex is already father to Saxon, 15, while Malia has a three-year-old son, Spike, from a previous relationship.

* Lordy, check out Christina Aguilera's Halloween outfit she posed in outside her Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday night.

* Aww sweet, Eric Dane goes shopping with his adorable two-year-old daughter Billie.

* I spent my days on celebrity baby bump alert in my former life as a weekly magazine editor and I'm feeling pretty sparkly about the one on Mila Kunis. Check it out here. Just imagine if she is pregnant .... Poor Demi will end up in rehab all over again.



* "Getting ready for my Midori Halloween party tonight!!!" Kim Kardashian teased her fans on Twitter. "Any idea of what my costume party will be???" Later revealing her look -- a blonde wig, a shell-encrusted top and green fishtail dress, she wrote "Splash".

* Emma Roberts dressed up as 
Vivian Ward, the good-hearted prostitute immortalized by her aunt Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman  for a Halloween party over the weekend. That's kinda weird, don't you think? Check them both out here.
 
 
* Lucky magazine has been slammed by readers for putting a bad wig and way too much retouching on Britney Spears for its latest cover. The mag ended up tweeting an apology, saying: "Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on our cover! As always, we will share with our team and we're sorry to have let some of you down."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment