Friday 5 October 2012

Chris Brown dumps girlfriend over Rihanna

Chris Brown's one-year relationship with aspiring model Karrueche Tran is over.

US Weekly quotes him: "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

As reports of Brown and Rihanna's secret trysts continued to emerge throughout 2012, US Weekly also recalls that the two women frequently swapped insults over Twitter; according to sources, Tran has long been aware of Brown's cheating.

On Wednesday night at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York, Chris and Rihanna attended Jay-Z's sold-out concert. They were were "cuddled up" at the rapper's show, one source tells Us Weekly. "They walked into the VIP section together. He had her arm around her."
Chris and RiRi at the concert last night
Says a horrified Dlisted: "Whatever. It's just like what my mom said to my 3rd grade teacher when she was told that I was failing math: Just let a dumb ho be a dumb ho! (Or like what the farmer said about the broken gardening tool in his shed.) If RiRi wants to trade in her dignity and self-respect for some climbing rope dick, let her. But can she please keep it out of club bathrooms, because the toilets want no part of that grossness."

Nicki Minaj goes off on Twitter

Barbara Walters weighed in on the Mariah Carey vs Nicki Minaj catfight on The View yesterday. She revealed that Mariah told her Nicki threatened to kill her (and terrified Mariah's hired more bodyguards). Nicki Minaj has taken to Twitter to vent her fury. Here are some of her out-there tweets ...

"Ironically no camera or mic heard the gun comment tho. Lol @ the struggle. Not even the producers believed u. Say no to violence barbz."

"Barbara walters didn't reach out from our team barbz. I guess we're too dangerous. Don't shake if u don't wannA get shook!!!! LmAooooooooooo"

"I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

"I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn"

"I thought we resolved it yesterday but I see u want ur pity party to continue. So I'm bout to po dot tea."

"All I do is compliment u. That's not enuff? Ur a legend, cheer up. U don't have to run down ur resume or feel intimidated. Shady McGrady..."

Wow, this is going to make for good tellie. Very clever work by the American Idol producers ...

Hot pics & clicks

* No way! Gerard Butler plays a leprechaun in his new movie, 43. The trailer is pretty out there, click here to see it (if you dare). It's full of big-name stars - even Richard Gere pops up - and I'm a bit confused about why they all agreed to appear in it. Stunned, actually.

* See Drew Barrymore chatting on the set of ET as a cute six-year-old in this video.

* Oh good lord, check out Mickey Rourke's face ... and his luxuriant wig ...

* Speaking of lords, two Time Lords met at the theatre on Wednesday Night - Matt Smith and David Tennant hugged for the cameras at the premiere of new West End show Our Boys. See the pic by clicking here.

Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston lookalikes pretend to kiss and make-up in a park. Random.

* How freakish does Jenny Garth look in this cover story?

* Spare me, there's a Die Hard 5 ... hadn't realised there was a Die Hard 4, to be honest. See the trailer here.

* Topless photos of Kristen Stewart in her new film have been leaked. Click over to Perez Hilton to see them.

Tyra Banks has posted this Instagram picture, writing, "Check the juicy muffintop on my back! #AssMaintainence #PerfectIsBoring." She is delusional. Seriously, that just makes me cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment