Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween Hollywood-style


Celebrities never do anything by half measures and Halloween is no exception ...

* Jessica Simpson shared this photo of her five-month-old daughter Maxwell Drew - dressed as a chicken! - on her website yesterday, captioned "Happy Halloween!". 


Miley Cyrus dressed up as Nicki Minaj and even tweeted Nicki the picture to let her know, writing: '@NICKIMINAJ you a stupppppiddddd hoe #stupittttstupitttt'


* Pink shared this cute childhood photo of herself on Instagram, dressed up for Halloween: "It wasn't Bob Mackie, but it was pretty fabulous. I was always a clown!!!!" 


* Ellen Degeneres spoofed Sofia Vergara's Emmys wardrobe malfunction on her show yesterday: "I am easy breezy beautiful CoverGirl from Colombia. Happy Halloween. As you can see, I put my pumpkins out," Ellen said, affecting Vergara's accent. "I get so much work with this fake accent," she added. 

Is Taylor dating Ed Sheeran?



The Mirror is reporting: "Days after Taylor Swift splits from her boyfriend and gushes about Ed Sheeran, the Brit singer-songwriter announces the pair will team up on tour and gets a Taylor Swift tattoo on his arm. [One which will Never, Ever be removed].
"With the pair regularly messaging each other, I’m told single Ed and single Taylor are euphemistically getting “increasingly close”.
"Now ginger Ed, who announced on Twitter he is joining Taylor on 45 dates of her North American jaunt next year, has proven his love runs more than skin deep.
"On Sunday night the Lego House star, 21, spent three painful hours getting the name of her new album, Red, inked on to his left bicep."

Watch this space ...

Kelsey explains why his baby went to a Playboy party


Kelsey Grammer reckons he and wife Kayte Grammer had a very good reason for taking their three-month-old baby to a Playboy Mansion party.

"Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted baby-sitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us," the actor said in a statement to USA Today. "We enjoyed the party with a few of our friends, the baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."

Hot pics & clicks

* Justin Bieber has announced: "This is PAC the hamster my new believe tour pet I will bring him to every meet n greet" 

He held the brown hamster at an event with music video director Alfredo Flores on Oct. 27 and a few days later the star shared the Instagram shot of Pac sitting calmly in his palm. "Me and #pac on the road," he wrote. 

* Portia De Rossi gets a Miley Cyrus do ... check it out here


* Kate Moss has revealed that she cried for years when she broke up with Johnny Depp. As you would. "There's nobody that's ever really been able to take care of me," she tells Vanity Fair. "Johnny did for a bit. I believed what he said. Like if I said, 'What do I do?,' he'd tell me." When they split for good, "that's what I missed," Moss reveals. "I really lost that gauge of [having] somebody I could trust. [It was a] nightmare. Years and years of crying. Oh, the tears!"


2 comments: