Monday 7 January 2013

Lindsay Lohan's mum: her dad abused and raped me





The New York Daily News reports: "Troubled star Lindsay Lohan is a mess because she grew up witnessing a violent marriage marred by abuse and a rape, said mom Dina Lohan, who claims her ex-husband physically assaulted her during their 22-year union.

"Dina made the explosive allegations in a interview at a Long Island hotel, armed with police and medical reports to back up her claims."


"Michael Lohan vehemently denied assaulting or raping his ex-wife when reached at home Sunday night and questioned her motives in coming forward now with “evil lies” about decades-old events.

"Dina, a slender, 50-year-old former dancer, said: “Lindsay saw her dad abuse me — that’s why she’s so screwed up.”


Heidi Klum dishes sex advice



Heidi Klum has given a TMI interview in the latest US Marie Claire: "Some people are more experimental in bed and others are more boring. If you are wild and crazy, bring it on so the other person is well aware that you have little devil horns that come out every once in a while. It’s good to make an effort to dress up sometimes, to do things outside of the norm.

On a less confronting note, she also admits she won't be marrying again: say, "I do" again. “I don't think [I'll get married again], no, no. I wanted to keep the memory of [mine and Seal's] wedding alive every year. That's why I thought it would be fun to get married over and over. But now I don't think it's that important. I'm not angry about anything, but I don't think I will. Maybe if I'm with someone for 15 or 20 years, and we do it in our old age as a fun thing to do. … But I don't have the urgency anymore." 



Golden Globes menu revealed

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Golden Globes website has unveiled the menu for the January 13 event: grilled artichoke with fennel-tomato-lemon mousse, a kabocha pumpkin and smoked-dried tomato tart and pepper-honey goat cheese; smoked flat iron steak and sea bass; and cappuccino mousse cake with dark chocolate, rum and Kahlua for dessert.

The meal will be washed down with 700 magnums of 2004 Grand Vintage Moet et Chandon, the equivalent of 6500 flutes.

How do I score an invite? And is David Duchovny available to accompany me down the red carpet?


Hot pics & clicks

* Back in September, Katie Holmes was named the first celebrity face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, now here's a first-look at the gorgeous ad campaign.


* Justin Bieber was late to a Salt Lake City concert on Saturday night because he dropped in to a children's hospital to visit 7-year-old leukemia patient Millie Flamm. Millie was too sick to attend the concert, so Justin gave her a private show, holding her hand while singing a song.


* Miranda Kerr's bub has turned two. "Jumping castle for Flynn's birthday! ❤ So much fun xxx" she tweeted on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment