Wednesday 16 January 2013

Jessica's pregnancy woes




Jessica Simpson has admitted on the  Tonight Show with Jay Leno that she gained “a lot more” than her doctors recommended with her first pregnancy.
And that's something she's determined to avoid this time around. It's proving easy at the moment because she’s been nauseous and not having the same cravings as when she was pregnant with daughter Maxwell. 
“I’ve been really, really sick so I can’t wait to actually be able to crave something like I did in my first pregnancy,” the singer and actress explains. “I’m due in the summer so I still have a ways to go — hopefully I start feeling better.”
Of her first pregnancy, she said: “I didn’t really make any healthy, good decisions. The last time I ate everything in sight. I was really happy to be pregnant and I just didn’t even step on the scale. I was the person who turned around and said, ‘Just don’t tell me, I’m having fun.’”
“I guess I just didn’t realise you could gain that much weight that quickly. I had fun doing it but once I had Maxwell I realized that it all wasn’t water weight and I had to really work hard. In four months I lost over 50 pounds.”

She also revealed the second pregnancy was a shock and the result of "kind of like a one-night stand" with fiance Eric Johnson. 

Elton's second bub confirmed


It seems The New York Post's report last Thursday that Elton John was a daddy again was 24 hours premature. Elton has revealed his second son was actually born via a surrogate last Friday. 
The bub has been named Elijah Daniel Joseph Furnish-John and weighed in at 8lbs 4oz.
Elton told HELLO!"Both of us have longed to have children, but the reality that we now have two sons is almost unbelievable. The birth of our second son completes our family in a most precious and perfect way. It is difficult to fully express how we are feeling at this time; we are just overwhelmed with happiness and excitement."

Dlisted says: "So many bitches give Elton John shit for getting himself a newborn baby when he's at least 250 years old, but I think it's a smart move. IN THIS ECONOMY, a family needs to save money when going out to dinner and three out of the four members of Elton's family get to order off of the discount menu. Elton gets to order from the seniors menu and his two kids get to order from the baby menu."

Remember MySpace?

Popwatch reports: "Justin Timberlake’s much-balleyhooed redesign of the once-popular social network finally went live today. If you bite the bullet and make a new account — or manage to remember what your 16-year-old self set as the password on your original account — you’ll be free to click around the site and marvel at its cool use of white space, its nifty horizontal interface (which seems tailor-made for tablet browsing), and the profiles of Timberlake-approved celebrities like Beyoncé and Timbaland."

Whether being Justined can revitalise its appeal with social media users remains to be seen ...

Hot pics & clicks

* Heidi Klum's legs are insured and she's told Ocean Drive magazine one is cheaper than the other: “In London, I had to go to an insurance firm and this person just checked out my legs. On one knee, I have a scar from when I fell and had to get stitches, so they made that leg less expensive than the other. But I went with it.”


* Ewwww. Amanda Bynes has had her face pierced. She tweeted her "dermal anchor" earlier this week and her followers were not amused. “I hope that's fake,” commented @stephanie_kennedyy. “You're too pretty for that.” Added @whiskeygoat, “Why f--k with a gorgeous face?”


* A reminder that it's worth following Anna Kendrick on Twitter ... she's caused an electronic sensation with a tweet she wrote this week: "Ugh - NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate"'. It's gone viral and been retweeted nearly 25,000 times since Tuesday evening and favourited more than 21,000 times.

* Good lord, Hugh Jackman's pecs are enormous in this promotional still from his new movie, The Wolverine.


* David Hasselhoff has gatecrashed Ronnie Wood's Caribbean honeymoon. He tweeted this pic with the caption: 'Hangin with Ronnie Wood in Necker! What a cool guy.' 


Geri Halliwell is back in the recording studio and she's tweeted: 'Warned not to tweet this, but here goes, - hot in studio "apparently" Kate Bush took her bra off!'


* Justin Bieber just got "1975" tattooed onto his chest in roman numerals. No idea why.






No comments:

Post a Comment