Sunday 13 January 2013

Britney Spears splits with fiance


Britney Spears and fiance Jason Trawick have broken up. 

Her rep, Jeff Raymond, released a statement announcing: "Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have mutually agreed to end their one-year engagement. As two mature adults, they came to the difficult decision to go their separate ways while continuing to remain friends." 

In the statement, Britney said: "Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement. I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends." 

Added Justin: "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever." 

According to US magazine, sources close to Britney have revealed she returned her $90,000, 3-carat diamond engagement ring to Justin. 

Meanwhile, TMZ reports: "Sources directly connected to the couple tell us ... Britney, who is 31, loves her boys and desperately wants more kids.  Jason, who is 41, is "in another place" and does not want to start a family -- although he loves Sean Preston and Jayden James.  We're told the former couple argued frequently about family and this ultimately proved their undoing."
Who's the bully - Kelly or Gaga?


Kelly Osbourne and Lady Gaga are officially at war. 

Last week Kelly gave an interview to Fabulous magazine saying: “I get called fat all the time. A big fat whore. Lady Gaga’s fans are the worst. They’ve said I should kill myself, that they hope I get raped. I mean it’s crazy but I’ve had this all my life and I just try and ignore it.”


"I actually think she’s a good singer but she has the worst fans in the world and you have a responsibility to stop that. I think you do anyway.”


Lady Gaga responded to Kelly's latest interview with an open letter on her website: "Everyday, through my music and public voice I choose to be positive and work towards a kinder and braver world with our community of followers. I encourage them to ignore criticism, stand up to bullies, know their own value and see that we are all the same and no one person is worth more than another. I know I’m perceived as a wild child, but in reality I am woman that deeply cares for humanity. I have empathy for you Kelly, but I feel it culturally important to note that you have chosen a less compassionate path. Your work on E! with the Fashion Police is rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people's beauty against one another. “Appearance” is the most used reason for bullying in the world. Your show breeds negativity, and over the years has even become comedic in nature. It glorifies you and Joan Rivers pointing in the camera, laughing, and making jokes about artists and celebrities as if we are zoo animals. What about your body revolution? It used to make me truly sad when I would hear people talk about your weight when you were younger, as I was bullied too. To see you blossoming into a beautiful slender woman who makes fun of others for a living is astounding. Why not help others?"

Aaaaand that's when Kelly's mum, Sharon Osbourne, got involved, with an open letter on her Facebook page: "I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public? ... You state “Everyday, through my music and public voice I choose to be positive and work towards a kinder and braver world with our community of followers.” Well this obviously is not translating well to your fans, as a large portion of them have not only been vile to Kelly, but also other celebrities such as Madonna, Adele and Rihanna. “You say a kinder, braver world” I don’t know what world you live in, but supporting disgraceful fan comments doesn’t fall under the words “kinder and braver.” It comes under the heading of bullshit ... A word from you would stop all the hideous, negative and vile threats from your “little monsters.” Let me know if you want to continue this debate. I’m an open playing field for you my darling."


It's not the first time the pair have stoushed, back in 2009, Kelly called Gaga a “Butterface”, saying everything “but her face” was attractive, then earlier this year slammed her for skipping the red carpet at this year’s Grammys, and speculated her weight gain was because she was pregnant. 


Evan's pregnant!


Back in November, Evan Rachel Wood tweeted: "Sorry to disappoint. But no baby on the way here"  after the paparazzi took pictures of her sporting what looked suspiciously like a baby bump.

Now she's changed her tune, with a tweet revealing: "Remember when i said, "No baby on the way here" Well, I didnt know there actually was!"

Yep, Evan and hubby Jamie Bell, who secretly married late last year, have confirmed she's pregnant. Her rep's official statement said:  "Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year. The couple is thrilled."

Evan added on Twitter: "Thanks for all your warm wishes. We are very happy. I'm gonna be a mama!" 

Demi's latest toyboy


Demi Moore and 30-year-old restaurant owner Harry Morton have been spotted on several dates in recent weeks.

Harry -  the son of Hard Rock mogul Peter Morton - previously dated Lindsay Lohan in 2006 and was linked to Jennifer Aniston in 2010. 

A source told E! Online, who first reported the news, "They are just getting to know one another ... [Moore is] in a really good place at the moment and is hopeful about the future."


Hot pics & clicks

* Beyonce has posted a new photo of herself and daughter Blue Ivy playing at the beach.




* Rebel Wilson tweeted: "At Critic's Choice Awards tonight with the beautimous Anne Hathaway x"

* Jason Sudeikis has proposed to Olivia Wilde. She accepted and tweeted to her fans: "Thanks for all the sweet congratulatory love, friends! And may I compliment your savvy use of that nifty engagement ring emoticon."

* More cute twit pics from Mariah Carey


Julia Louis-Dreyfus turned 52 yesterday and tweeted: "Today I'm either a year older & I'm gonna lose a Golden Globe OR at least I'm nominated & I'm not dead yet."

* The New York Post reports: "Heather Graham is smoking hot — and, last night, so was her Manhattan penthouse. A blazing fire in the sexy actress’ Union Square pad was sparked when burning candles left on her bathtub ignited nearby clothes, according to FDNY officials. The fire in the 12th-floor Broadway home started at about 10 p.m. and took 45 minutes to put out. “It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub,” said FDNY Chief John Bley.

No comments:

Post a Comment